TPC & International Affairs Unit
Temporary Practicing Certificate (TPC) & International Affairs Unit is under Regulatory Branches and one of the unit under Registration and Enforcement Sector.
- To ensure only competent and expert Foreign Trained nurses and passed Foreign Nurses Assesment Comitee will be registered in Malaysian Nursing Board.
- To ensure only Malaysia Trained Oversea Nurse who had their training in accredited institution will be registered in Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Manage application,renewal or additional of quota for foreign trained nurses.
- Manage application of registration for Temporary Practising Certificate for foreign trained nurses.
- Manage renewal of Temporary Practising Certificate for foreign trained nurses.
- Manage application of registration for Malaysian Nurses who had their training in oversea.
- Manage application of Verification of Registration (VOR) dan Letter of Good Standing (LOGS) for foreign trained nurses.
- Manage application of Temporary Practising certificate for foreign trained nurses who apply elective posting in health fasilities and specialization course in IPTS.
- Plan and coordinate international nursing assembly in Malaysia efficiently for internal and external customer.
- Plan, arrange and coordinate International professional relationship such as AJCCN, WHO, APEDNN, Western Pacific Region and South East Asian Region.
- Coordinate special visit delegation outside the country to Nursing Division Ministry of Health.