Research And Quality Development Unit.
Established to oversee and monitor all health facilities in practice to ensure the quality of nursing is always at optimal levels in accordance with the prescribed standards. This unit is also responsible for management review internal and external customer satisfaction.
To improve nursing services through the promotion of nurses’ commitment in quality improvement programs, the research and training in strategy towards prevention, treatment, recovery of high quality patient.
- Planning of strategy for implementation and improvement in quality of nursing services.
- To coordinate and monitor the achievement in implementation of quality of nursing services and in the hospital and public health.
1) National Indicator Approach (NIA)
2) National Nursing Audit (NNA)
3) National Operating Room Nursing Audit (NORNA)
4) Quality Assurance (QA)
5) Patient Safety Goals
6) Mentoring Program for Nurses
- Planning and implementing activities in quality development system MS ISO 9001:2008 in the Nursing Division.
- Analyzing program and produce report for the betterment of Quality Activities continuously.
- Planning and coordinating in nursing research program activities towards the development of national health system.