HOSPITAL AND PUBLIC HEALTH PRACTISE UNIT.
The nursing practice comprises of two units namely Hospital and Public Health practices. Generally these units are responsible for ensuring that the nursing services are in accordance to the standard operating procedure of Ministry of Health Malaysia.
To generate nursing services that is competent, excellent and safe within the Hospital and Public Health nursing services, Ministry of Health.
- To give suggestion in the placement and transfer of nurses in the Hospital and Public Health Services.
- To provide inputs for human resources planning (nurses) at the Hospital and Public Health Services inclusive of identifying in specialization, and training needs.
- To coordinate Hospital and Public Health Nursing services in accordance to Standard Operating Procedure
- To monitor nursing care services at the hospital and public health care facilities in the Ministry of Health Malaysia
- To prepare the Clinical Practice Guideline (CPG) for nurses reference in the Hospital and Public Health Services.
- To plan, coordinate and implement improved activities to further enhance the quality of nursing services.
- To plan, develop and review the nursing development policies in the Hospital and Public Health Services.
- To compile and analyse nursing activities statistics in the Hospital and Public Health Services.
- To coordinate the placement of trainer nurses in Ministry of Health facilities.
- To constantly collaborate with the Medical Development Division and Public Health Services Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia in planning, executing and reviewing nursing services.