Information Technology Unit
- Plan and manage ICT equipment and systems requirements in BKj.
- Coordinates planning and monitoring of ICT BKj projects.
- Manage and conduct ICT training.
- Develops, implements, monitors and maintains application systems.
- To make sure the BKj Portal is updated.
- Planning and strengthening BKj ICT infrastructure and ensuring BKj Local Area Network (LAN) is function.
- Provide technical support services to each ICT complaint.
- To ensure the maintenance of ICT equipment and systems in BKj is in line with the activities and planning of the MOH.
- Provide 1level technical advice and support to all users at BKj.
- Provides multimedia preparation services and technical support for events organized by BKj.