Complaints and Feedback Unit
Establishment of Complaints and Feedback Unit is intended to handle nursing related complaints.
Coordinate and manage nursing complaints and inquiries through various sources such as: SiSPAA, letters, portals, mass media, print media and so on.
- To ensure the quality of nursing services throughout the country is at the optimum level and meets the expectations of customers.
- To ensure that customer complaints, internal and external customer feedback to the Nursing Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia is coordinated so that corrective, preventive and effective remedial actions can be taken to improve service quality.
- Carry out as a complaint coordinator for the Nursing Division.
- Managing nursing complaints and inquiries through various sources such as: SiSPAA, Letters, Portal, Mass Media, Print Media and so on.
- Conduct investigations of complaints received from public and private nurses.
- Reporting cases of non-compliance include the principal and subsidiary Act and Code of Professional Conduct to the responsible Unit.
- Attends the complaint management meeting under the Ministry of Health level.
- Collect and analyse the data collection of complaints every 3 months.
- Present or disseminate information on nursing complaint statistics at the National Nursing Technical Management Meeting.
- Provides paperwork related to unit duties and responsibilities.
- Attends Medico Legal meetings with the Medical Practice Division as needed.
- Carry out courses related to the scope of complaints and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate, analyse and present performance reports on external Customer Satisfaction Survey.